Tonucci & Partners in the sale of DECO S.p.A. and Ecologica Sangro to ACEA.

Tonucci & Partners has acted by the seller’s side playing a key role in the sale to ACEA Ambiente, part of ACEA group, of 65% of DECO and Ecologica Sangro, two of the nationwide leading companies operating in Abruzzo Region in waste management sector. The agreement contemplates also the purchase by ACEA of the remaining 35% stake nearly in the future. Our team of professionals  featured Partner and team leader Alessandro Varrenti alongside with counsels and associates Nicola Sterbini Alba Brighella, and Giacomo Scelba. Tonucci & Partners Managing Partner, Mario Tonucci, has acted as transaction general coordinator and experts Giorgio Alù, head of Antitrust Practice, and Benedetto Blasi with regard to certain GDPR aspects, have also paid a great contribution in bringing it through. EY has acted for ACEA through a large team of lawyer and counsels led by M&A Practice leader and Managing Partner of Rome office, Renato Giallombardo. This qualifies as one of the most relevant M&A deals of the year not only in terms of its economics but, mostly important, for its strategic value in the industry of waste management in Italy, where ACEA continues to put ever larger footprints as key part of its renewed overall company’s mission.

DOWNLOAD DOCUMENT

Per non perderti le novità e gli approfondimenti di Tonucci & Partners, iscriviti alle nostre newsletter

I have read the Privacy Policy
and i authorized the treatment of my personal data