She has been working at the Firm since 1998 and since 2014 is Partner.
From February 1995 to July 1998 she has previously worked for renowned Italian law firms specialized in employment Law.
Assists domestic and international companies within the main national business fields, such as metal industry, banking sector, pharmaceutical industry, trades, distribution and services, professional soccer. She provides with high level support within her practice: ordinary and extraordinary consultancy, litigation before the Judicial Authorities (Supreme Court included), Industrial Relations and Social Security.
Assisted the chair of Labour Law, University of L’Aquila and of Studies of Roma Tre as an Honorary fellow of the subject (Member of the examination committee): Full Professor Arturo Maresca, at the University of Roma Tre.
She was commissioned from Giacomo Brodolini Foundation for the conduct of research “The young people’s transition to working life: analytical models and adjustment proposals” for the Ministry of Labour.
it was commissioned by the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry to conduct refresher training to employees on the privatization of public employment.
Provides assistance to various National Sports Federations and Society of Soccer Serie A.
Author of the following publications:
• Dismissal, Project work, agency. Co-author – Publisher Giuffre – Scenarios 2008.
• Dismissal, transfer, mobbing. Co-author – Publisher Giuffre – Scenarios 2007.
• Sales representatives: so the liquidation. Collective agreements recede before Article 1751 of the Civil Code – Law and Justice n. 20/2006.
• The charge of canvassing: the protection rules for a new job – Law and Justice. 24/12/2005
• The Biagi Law and the new regulation of labor relations – Co-author – Labor and Pensions Today. 09/08/2004.
• Legitimacy of elastic clauses, extra work and overtime Law & Justice, Giuffre, n. 2/2004.
• The obligations of the employer and the placement of state and regions – Law & Justice, Giuffre, n. 8/2003.
Judge of the Fourth Section of the College of Sports Warranty CONI
Member of AGI – Italian Employment Lawyers Association
Member of the Board of Directors of AS Roma S.p.a.
Law Degree at University of Rome “La Sapienza” (1995).
Admitted to practice before High Courts (2013).
Admitted to the Italian Bar – Court of Rome (2000).
Italian (mother tongue)